All Epicentre products are exclusively available from ImmunoSource
including.....Transposase enzymes, TransformaxTM CopycontrolTM CopycutterTM
More exciting news :
LavaLAMP™ DNA Master Mix » Simplify LAMP (Loop-mediated Amplification) reaction set up with this easy-to-use, sensitive and thermostable DNA LAMP master mix. (cat# 30066-1)
Loop-mediated isothermal amplification (LAMP): Facilitates running amplification reactions in difficult test environments, enabling use outside of a high-tech laboratory.
Master Mix Format: Simplifies reaction setup and minimizes optimization required to produce the best assay results.
High Thermal Stability: Highly thermostable enzyme (up to 90°C for 5 min) enables preheating of reactions containing purified target DNA which, depending on the target, may increase assay sensitivity and decrease time to results.
Elevated LAMP Reaction Temperature (68-74°C): Improves primer specificity and reduces background amplification depending on the DNA target.
Freeze-dry Compatible: Enables generation of room temperature stable test kits through lyophilization.
- Better Lentiviral Stability
- Recombination Resistant
- Highest Efficiency for GeCKO Library Construction
- Recommended in Lentiviral CRISPR Protocol
- Also Available As Chemically Competent Cells For Non-Library Use With Lentiviral Vectors
Find out more & contact us on availability and personal price quotation (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Selected Publications using abm's CRISPR Products
Kang, Y. J. et al. "Regulation of NKT cell-mediated immune responses to tumours and liver inflammation by mitochondrial PGAM5-Drp1 signalling." Nat. Commun. (2015) 6:8371
Jiang, G. et al. "Isorhapontigenin (ISO) inhibits invasive bladder cancer (BC) formation in vivo and human BC invasion in vitro by targeting STAT1/FOXO1 Axis." Cancer Prev Res. Published Online First April 14, 2016.
Okugawa, Y. et al. "Clinical significance of SNORA42 as an oncogene and a prognostic biomarker in colorectal cancer." Gut (2015)
All personal data provided by our customers are stricktly handled for order processing and internal use only and never shared with any third party without written consent.
All data will be according to European GDPR regulations.
Personal data shall be:
- processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject (‘lawfulness, fairness and transparency’);
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes shall, in accordance with Article 89(1), not be considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes (‘purpose limitation’);
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed (‘data minimisation’);
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay (‘accuracy’);
- kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as the personal data will be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89(1) subject to implementation of the appropriate technical and organisational measures required by this Regulation in order to safeguard the rights and freedoms of the data subject (‘storage limitation’);
- processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures (‘integrity and confidentiality’).